Main Forum

ScottMg Ban Appeal

6 replies
Silver
Why you were banned (link to the report that banned you as well): No report was made.
Was this banning just? Why or why not?: No Sir. I have been told nothing why I was banned my reason for the ban is "The ban hammer has spoken". It is a temp ban for 1 day.
If it was just how have you rehabilitated from your prior actions?: N/A
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 8, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Banned for winding up players and griefing. You made the appeal before I made the report.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 8, 18
Silver
Explosion was accident. I didn't know it would knock item frames as tnt was disabled.
Posted Aug 8, 18 · OP
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Explosion was accident. I didn't know it would knock item frames as tnt was disabled.
You were causing repeated explosions, and you also killed Amy's dogs. The point is, your appeal has been denied.
Posted Aug 8, 18
List
Undo
I can totally picture what happened.
Scott went around with his explosive pic just being bored and clicking on everything.
Some stuff didn't survive.
I think the 1 day ban is good cause he'll get good sleep and hopefully take a shower.
And i'm sure everyone is happy to take a half day break from scott.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Silver
^ Just so you know it wasen't an explosive pick. It was an creeper pet. And TNT was disabled so it should of caused no damage. All it did was knock down item frames, and make other players take damage.
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Online on Site
This ban was proudly justified. You have been denied. I have absolutely no idea why you are still trying to get out of it.
PGMC Member since August 16, 2016.
PGMC Helper since August 9, 2018.
Obtained T3 Bow: July 23, 2018.
Posted Aug 11, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices