-Age (14 and up required): 17 years old

-Name (Last name not required): Zoe

-Are you apart of the Barbercraft Discord? Yes I am. (my tag is VazWife#0835)-

-What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? Helping the server to become better and making sure its a great community for others.

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes. I vote almost everyday to help the server.

-Have you made a YT video for this server? No. I do not have either a good mic or computer to record on.

-If yes would you continue making videos? If I did I definitely would/

-How many stars do you have? 1 star (Voting)

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! No I have not.

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I am willing to help the server in any way i can and because I'm very active so i can help whenever.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Building, Social Media, and videos with the server IP can Advertise.

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attached please) I do but I have not found any.

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please)Again, yes but I have not reported yet due to the awesome barbercraft players :)

-Are you active on the forums? I am pretty active but I'm not always on it.

-What is your full AR time? On old server: I dont know New Server: 6 hours and 35 Minutes as of now.

-Building experience (1-10) Screenshots appreciated: I would say its about 9.5/10.

-Some of your strengths with server work: I am able to do big tasks in little time so I can build fast enough to get it done faster so the server can be better.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I have.

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree.