Main Forum

Barbercraft staff

3 replies
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I may have covered this topic in the past, and I thought an improvement is happening but nope.
What I'm talking about is staff, no not their behaviour or abusing or whatever, its more important than that. Time schedule.
Barbercraft is not that big of a community but not small either, and it needs constant staff member online, incase anything happens. like now, the server permissions file crashed, not allowing players to enter the game.
Where are the staff members? Either in bed sleeping or doing nothing. (I don't mean doing nothing by not caring about the server so ye chill if you thought like that) players wait hours and hours until a staff member arrives for like half a second and even before they fix the problem they go offline again. and one point is, most of the staff members are living in the USA/UK , meaning most of them are having the same timezone, that's just sad. Because I and other players have to wait for hours until a staff member barely wakes up or goes back to sleep and wakes up again for real before the server gets fixed.
It takes really long periods of time for such a small error to be fixed.
So what is the point of this?
Recruitment of more staff members within different countries or timezones, thus making it easier for everyone and to have fun.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Aug 2, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Helper
Ty winti :3

That's exactly what's my problem!

I don't think I have anything against any staff member
But specially people in middle Asia, like maybe TamThan or Clasherz or even you are the people with the biggest problem!
I think your point is very good

(This is not against any staff member <3?

~daro
Posted Aug 2, 18
Can't help but agree. I know what this feels like, especially living in Australia (having quite an isolated timezone).
Posted Aug 2, 18
I live in the USA but I work at nighttime throwing freight, so when I get off work It's around 7-8 AM on the west coast, so it's just not you guys over across the water that might have issues :).

I'll also add that I have never played on the server, the only reason I'm really sticking around is because I rather enjoy the Slimefun plugin as well as TinkerTools, but for most people looking for a server, I'd imagine it would go something like. . . Not being able to login, deleting server off list and continuing their search.

An issue like this obviously prevents regular players like yourselves from logging in to play for the day, but it also prevents brand new people from ever even joining to begin with.
Posted Aug 2, 18 · Last edited Aug 2, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices