Main Forum

Minor Gripes With Some of the Staff...

1 reply
Silver
I want to preface this post by saying that this should not be taken with a grain of salt because I've done bad stuff in the past. Yes, I've done stuff on the server that is bad, but that doesn't make my opinion (as well as anyone else's) invalid. This is a genuine complaint I have, but more so just trying to bring something to light that (for people who I know agree with me on this) no one's talking about for some reason.

This is about staff, and the unjust I feel is present in one of them. The majority of them are fairly good, but unfortunately it's usually the few that ruin it for the many. In this case, there is a certain staff member that I feel isn't exactly fit to be staff. The person in question has what I consider a fairly easy job, yet they honestly don't seem capable of doing it. Their job is to help players (or other staff), whether it's with commands, slimefun issues, bricked items, etc. But the staff member has actively shown they are incapable of helping those who need the help. One player asked them for help and were just told "you can do it on your own, you'll be fine," despite the obvious fact that it's their job to help people and they chose not to do that. There are also instances of them trying to do the jobs of other staff, even though they were told not to, they argued with that staff on what was/wasn't their job.
Aside from their refusal to do their job, I also believe that they are simply not a very...nice person, to put it lightly. I've had other people agree with me on this, that they are just simply a very rude person. And, of course, some people are just like this, but if you're a rude and lazy individual that doesn't want to do your only job, you shouldn't be staff.
I've had personal experience of them being rude, as well as other people's experiences with them being...well, not very pg.

My complaints shouldn't be disregarded, it's taken me this long to really say something because I feel if I were to say something others would just say that it was because I didn't like that I've been muted/temp-banned/punished. But it's not that. I accept that I've done crummy stuff, but that doesn't mean that the staff member should be exempted from this just because of the person that actually came to say something.

As always, thank you for reading, and if something doesn't make sense I apologize and will elaborate if needed.
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Gold
I think you covered most of what I would have said, so I suppose all I can say is that I agree with what you’ve said. Either they (the staff member in question) needs to re-evaluate their behavior and responsibilities, or be demoted/resign.
Posted Aug 1, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices