Main Forum
Page
of 2

The Purge (Official Announcement)

10 replies
Builder
In the last couple of weeks the word got out that BarberCraft is having a server reset, which sets most things to 0, including economy. This news led to a major drop in players and a rise to the toxicity in the community. When I was going through what people were saying about the reset, I thought to myself "what would help relieve tension the best." Then i thought back to a movie I watched years ago. The Purge. On the day before the server reset, BarberCraft is going to be hosting The Purge. What is the purge you may ask? To sum it up all griefing and pvp will be allowed in the survival world. And like the movie where all government support is offline, towny will be down, meaning you better start laying down your defenses. Of course though there are still rules to this event, it can not be totally barbaric.

Rule 1:
No hacking
Rule 2:
No /tp killing, /tpa killing is allowed
Rule 3:
/god and / game mode creative is prohibited when in combat or raiding
Rule 4:
All Barbercraft rules still apply, no spamming chat or breaking any rules outside of the survival world

As a BarberCraft representative I and my team have come to the understanding that not everyone wants to be included in The Purge so I have come up with a solution for everyone. Although the date of the reset is not clear yet and will be announced be Eric, The Purge will run the day before the reset from 11am to 11pm ET, 12 hours, this gives an hour before the reset happens. In this hour all Purging destruction will be reset so you can enjoy your last moments with your creations and enjoy the time you had. So why fight it? Everyone should enjoy this time to release a little stress and maybe get back at someone who upset you.

For this event I have made a small shop that will be located outside the survival spawn (Pictures Below). In this shop there will be multiple supplies that will help you fulfill your Purging needs. And save your money because these deals are a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Happy Purging
Attached Images
Posted Jul 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 23, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Bronze
Would 10:00am -10:00 pm EST work?
- Amyv1
Posted Jul 23, 18 · Last edited Aug 3, 18
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Maybe a temporary plugin providing better and improved craftable forms of tnt could be added
Discord: Ed#6003
Posted Jul 24, 18
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Maybe a temporary plugin providing better and improved craftable forms of tnt could be added
Yeah why not lol, I'll get on it
Posted Jul 24, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Builder
Oh yeah Ed sounds good, although Eric may not know, Ollie and I were already planning on adding a little something extra that anyone who cared enough could figure out how to craft... Maybe a... Nuke? :idea:
Posted Jul 24, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Yeah why not lol, I'll get on it
Thats neat
Discord: Ed#6003
Posted Jul 24, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Bronze
Ihaven’t been able to find this shop.
- Amyv1
Posted Jul 24, 18 · Last edited Aug 3, 18
Builder
The shop will not be available until the day of The Purge
Posted Jul 25, 18 · OP
Bronze
I had thought we were supposed to be given 1 hour to spend with our build, which the purge grief would have been roled back. I constantly checked for this, but seems to have never happened.
- Amyv1
Posted Jul 29, 18 · Last edited Aug 3, 18
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
There was
Posted Jul 29, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Page