Main Forum

Using Auction House to move Items from Survival to Skyblock.

5 replies
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Put simply, all you do it /ah sell <amount> in Survival with any item, then warp to Skyblock and type /ah, press the diamond, take back the items you want and then press the potato and bam, you get your items from survival and now have them in Skyblock. I'm not sure if this was intended but knowing Eric, Bosz, and Creator, I highly doubt this was an intended feature. In my opinion it's quite over powered and gives people a quick way to destroy their island levels.

This is a glitch Scottmg told me about, he mentioned that he wasn't going to report it to staff however, so I've decided to. Scottmg also mentioned that he himself had abused this glitch and that r2d58 has also abused this glitch a lot which maybe the reason it hasn't been reported yet... while I have no proof of Scottmg telling me this due to it being through voice chat, I'm sure Staff or Creator can just check their logs and reset their Skyblock or rollback everything they have done.
The Welcome Back AI, created by yours truly, Creator3.
Posted Jun 17, 18 · OP
Manager
Level 4
LEVEL 4
The reason why we going bungee, skyblock will be reset when it gets revamped.
Posted Jun 17, 18
List
Undo
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
The reason why we going bungee, skyblock will be reset when it gets revamped.
Oh okay, thank you.
Posted Jun 17, 18 · OP
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Thanks for the report but apart from the skyblock reset due to the new upgrades bosz was working on and for going Bungee Eric was already informed of this and R2 and ScottMG reported it to him. The staff will have it fixed for the Skyblock reset.
Posted Jun 17, 18 · Last edited Jun 17, 18
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Thanks for the report but apart from the skyblock reset due to the new upgrades bosz was working on and for going Bungee Eric was already informed of this and R2 and ScottMG reported it to him. The staff will have it fixed for the Skyblock reset.
Oh I see, Scott told me about it and I told him to report it to Staff and he said that he didn't want to.
Posted Jun 17, 18 · OP
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Scott can be a bit confusing. Either way despite giving the blame to his friend R2 when there is none to give as stumbling on a glitch is not a crime. He did report it. He must've been scared he was going to get punished and so was reluctant to contact staff further.
Posted Jun 17, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices