Main Forum

Vote crates, Slimefun items.

3 replies
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
When you get a vote crate key, you sprint to the vote crates and use it on whichever tier you got... you wait about fifteen seconds just to get a slimefun item. You're enjoyed by this until suddenly you realize... slimefun is spamming you in chat telling you that you do not have enough knowledge for this item. In my personal opinion this is a bit of a let down, you get an item, that sometimes can be quite useful like a backpack or boots that stop fall damage. I feel like this should be fixed if it possibly can be. Players could get an item that takes hours and hours of grinding just to unlock and suddenly realize the item they've gotten is unusable and pretty much useless until they grind their way to the item in the slimefun guide.
Attached Images
The Welcome Back AI, created by yours truly, Creator3.
Posted Jun 15, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Online on Site
I personally have not had this problem due to me having all the knowledge unlocked. But, I think it is definitely a problem for less fortunate players than myself.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Jun 15, 18
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Slimefun is a grind game and we are honestly already very lucky as a server to have tomes of knowledge sharing unlocked when probably about 80% of slimefun servers do not. You can ask a tome to myself or other players who manually completed all of the slimefun xp grinding or had it shared with them. If you do not wish to have everything unlocked you can get free xp to unlock your item at /warp afkxp when it is open.
Posted Jun 15, 18
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Slimefun is a grind game and we are honestly already very lucky as a server to have tomes of knowledge sharing unlocked when probably about 80% of slimefun servers do not. You can ask a tome to myself or other players who manually completed all of the slimefun xp grinding or had it shared with them. If you do not wish to have everything unlocked you can get free xp to unlock your item at /warp afkxp when it is open.
I understand, but I find it more fun to grind XP on my own without someone else's XP Farm.
The Welcome Back AI, created by yours truly, Creator3.
Posted Jun 15, 18 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices