Main Forum

Space Issues

2 replies
A few days ago I lost a full set of high level tinker tools that took ages to make and a gilded backpack full of expensive slimefun stuff, that was my fault. Just now I decided to take all my stuff with me again into space but this time, I made a soulbound backpack. While I was afk for a minute a creeper got me from behind and I didn't think much of it at first because all my stuff was in a soulbound backpack, but when I respawned I didn't have it in my inventory so there goes another maxed set of tinker tools. I know that keep inventory is supposed to be off in space, but I really think that soulbound items/backpacks should stay in your inventory.
Posted Jun 13, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Diamond
Level 3
LEVEL 3
A few days ago I lost a full set of high level tinker tools that took ages to make and a gilded backpack full of expensive slimefun stuff, that was my fault. Just now I decided to take all my stuff with me again into space but this time, I made a soulbound backpack. While I was afk for a minute a creeper got me from behind and I didn't think much of it at first because all my stuff was in a soulbound backpack, but when I respawned I didn't have it in my inventory so there goes another maxed set of tinker tools. I know that keep inventory is supposed to be off in space, but I really think that soulbound items/backpacks should stay in your inventory.
I heavily agree with this. Thank you for making this thread.

I don't know what I'm doing here.
Posted Jun 13, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I heavily agree with this. Thank you for making this thread.
@DEXTERZGAYMING i kuiled ur minion chickenZdoubdlegayming, your time has come 15 april 2045 meet at /warp noobdestoyer666 and face ur deth like the bitch u are :geek:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jun 13, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices