Main Forum

Drunk Chat Affecting Commands and General Plugin Suggestions

5 replies
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Drunk chat will affect you in chat but also when you are writing commands, this means that while drunk it is impossible to perform commands correctly. I have known the brewery plugin for a while now and every server has this problem despite it being an amazing plugin in itself. The plugin will not type drunk chat when writing everything *inside asterisks*. I'm sure that all that by copying this code and changing it to just a prefix [ / ] for commands this could be easily fixed. This will also help staff greatly as with time you will find there is an issue of people spamming commands in commandspy to try and get them to work. If players like drunk chat being invaded into the main chat thats fine but I highly recommend allowing drunk chat only in party's, pm's, town chat and any other form of private means of chatting / roleplaying.

-Thanks for your help as far as my experience goes on a playerbase this is what glitches players dislike the most
Posted Jun 11, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Manager
Level 4
LEVEL 4
It's not much of a glitch, it's included within the config
Posted Jun 11, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
thank u manager bobz2 for saving ntheday once again
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jun 11, 18
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
AntiiChrist if you took a second to read the title this is exactly why it is not called "brewery glitch" but it is called "Drunk Chat Affecting Commands and General Plugin Suggestions". Maybe include a suggestions category too if this is a problem.
Posted Jun 11, 18 · OP
Diamond
Level 3
LEVEL 3
AntiiChrist if you took a second to read the title this is exactly why it is not called "brewery glitch" but it is called "Drunk Chat Affecting Commands and General Plugin Suggestions". Maybe include a suggestions category too if this is a problem.
There's a suggestions category in the discord. Suggestions usually go there.

I don't know what I'm doing here.
Posted Jun 11, 18
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
How it is set currently is that only chat continuing after these commands get distorted:
- /gl
- /global
- /fl
- /s
- /letter
- /g
- /l
- /lokal
- /local
- /mail send
- /m
- /msg