Main Forum

accidentally went to space and lost $500k by typing /station.

4 replies
Online on Site
Scottmg mentioned in chat they can't do /station yet. I never heard of the /station command and I know what a waste of time it usually is asking 'what does that do?' in chat, so i simply did /station to see what it does.
So i ended up in space, and it charged me $500k.
I did not expect it and instantly started dying so i did /home to get outta there before death.
Well, it's only my 2nd week here and have WAY too much catching up to do to actually explore space yet, and don't want a space station and that $500k was a lot.
I'm wondering if i can have that undone?
Posted Jun 7, 18 · OP
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I'm unsure right now as Ollie is the creator of the plugin, I only have input for the development of the process. I'll show Ollie this for now, hopefully he can conjure up a solution. In the future hopefully we can add a confirmation command after typing it once so the user knows they will be spending $500k for a station :)
Posted Jun 7, 18
Online on Site
Ok, thank you for caring, i'll patiently wait, i didn't need the money tonight, so i'm good.
Posted Jun 7, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Online on Site
My patience paid off because my timing was perfect!
Bobz became mgr today and I guess my problem was one of the first he had to solve, and he did it like a BOSS!
TY!
Posted Jun 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Manager
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Working on a confirm/deny message on the /station
Thank you
Posted Jun 9, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices