Main Forum

Blaze rod Glitch

3 replies
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Hey everyone. I have continually seen this glitch being used in the most used grinding methods on Barbercraft, selling blaze rods for money. I have attached screenshots on how big this glitch can actually be. I give some credit to Mitaykata for providing me with these blaze rods. I split the blaze rods evenly between myself and my alt account. The difference was that I changed my alt's into blaze powder and left mine the same. Each account had 804 blaze rods totaling to $7,236. However, the blaze powder was sold for $14,472. This is because of 1 blaze rod can be crafted into two blaze powder. I have told many staff about this glitch, however, they have done nothing about it. It can sincerely break the economy in large amounts. Everyone can do it unnoticed in their inventory and no staff would figure they are abusing a huge loophole.

My suggestion: To half the buy and sell price of the blaze powder to make it more balanced.

Thank you.
Attached Images
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Apr 30, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Nice find, I didn't know about this but it would've been helpful if I'm being honest.

I don't know what I'm doing here.
Posted Apr 30, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Nice find, I didn't know about this but it would've been helpful if I'm being honest.
I've seen people do it all the time.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Apr 30, 18 · OP
Manager
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I have to get off for the night but I'll sort it out tomorrow. Thanks for reporting it
Posted Apr 30, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices