Main Forum

SophiaBell's Builder Application

3 replies
Builder
Are you apart of the Barbercraft Discord?: I am
Do you have a Builder Star? I created two parkour maps to receive my builder star
Are you familiar with World Edit? I have worked on many servers as a builder/staff with access to World Edit. I've gotten to know the basic commands and am continuing to learn and understand more about it.
Do you have shaders? I have used shaders in the past but currently, don't use them because my computer lags when applied
Are you willing to vote every other day? Yes! I'm currently doing this and will continue to do so
Full AR time – 4 days 9 hours
What are you best at building? Personally, I believe I'm best at building spawns as well as detailed medieval builds. I also enjoy doing environmental builds and detailed landscapes. I've built spawns for many servers and it's one of my favourite things to build. As a builder, I always try and experiment and try new things to further my strengths and am willing to try new approaches to building.
Do you have any weaknesses when it comes to building? Like every builder I do! my personal weaknesses would have to be modernly styled builds, but as I stated above I'm willing to try new things.
Do you agree not to abuse your powers? I agree to not abuse the powers given to me.
Have you read the Barbercraft Builder Guidelines? I have.
Final note: You must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, lack of commitment, etc.
I agree
Attach screenshots of your builds
Attached Images
wHDtcNJ.gif
Posted Apr 7, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Manager
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Love the application and recommended you to Eric, hope to see you in the team soon.

PS:

Great builds
Posted Apr 8, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I've already told you that you have my support and I think you're an amazing builder
♥♥♥Nicole♥♥♥
Posted Apr 9, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Great job with your application, considering that you have shown your worth as a builder, vote frequently and have managed to stay active. After calling with you and going over the server policy and everything. You have been promoted up to Builder, congratz on Builder and hope to see you grow Barbercraft!
Posted Apr 11, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices