Main Forum

I want a ban appeal

6 replies
I was banned for a "final warning" I have used inappropriate skin on Barbercraft but I only show it because someone is nagging/bugging/disturbing/wont get outta my house. It's like "self defense" so to speak.
I have also been warned for chat spam usually because I am doing a youtube video and trying to be funny typing stuff but pressing enter key is involuntary for me. I feel this ban was unfair. I love this server even though the default texture on April Fool's day was crap in that server.

Sincerely,

LapizMinecart1
Posted Apr 2, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Diamond
The default texture pack had nothing to do with the server. That was all Mojang going Ha Ha April Fools! If the server had set a texture pack that day you would of been prompted to download it.
Posted Apr 2, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
If someone is being disruptive towards you, you should ask them to leave or notify a staff member on the server or on the Discord - an inappropriate skin is not really a great solution and you should know that. Additionally, I don't think spamming keys in the chat section of a server is a great way to get laughs on YouTube tbh lol.
Posted Apr 2, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
just appeal my ban plz I'll be good! If you want to veiw my youtube channel go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrbF9aQzrv8JR2h1TKgPVcQ
Posted Apr 2, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
what the fuck
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Apr 2, 18
List
Undo
I knew because my minecraft launcher redownloaded 1.12.2
Posted Apr 2, 18 · OP
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
someone was in your house so you defended yourself by using an inappropriate skin?

i dont even know how to respond to that

I don't know what I'm doing here.
Posted May 13, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices