Main Forum
Page
of 2

ChickenZgaming

18 replies
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
There are things saying that I didn’t actually ban you....
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Mar 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 28, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
You're right to defend yourself and argue your point, but in my opinion, the instant dismissals come off as anger towards AAP, which isn't really fair.
I have a right to be angry. This shouldn't be even present. The way AAP treated me was unstaff-like and should be externally investigated. How I was treated by other members in public chat and by AAP and Blade were uncalled for. This makes me extremely upset.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Mar 28, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I didn’t speak much that day, and all I did was clear the chat, warn people to chill out, and warn you to cut it out. I don’t know what you’re talking about...
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I didn’t speak much that day, and all I did was clear the chat, warn people to chill out, and warn you to cut it out. I don’t know what you’re talking about...
Oh, so you didn't see what Blade said?
Posted Mar 28, 18
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Nope?
Member+
Level 2
LEVEL 2
The way AAP treated me was unstaff-like and should be externally investigated. How I was treated by other members in public chat and by AAP and Blade were uncalled for. This makes me extremely upset.
If you want it to be externally investigated, then you should probably tell us all what happened because the screenshots aren't very clear. Then you obviously need to explain what causes you to believe AAP treated you differently.
Posted Mar 28, 18 · Last edited Mar 28, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Quote:
If you want it to be externally investigated, then you should probably tell us all what happened because the screenshots aren't very clear. Then you obviously need to tell what causes you believe AAP treated you differently. Right now, I'm utterly clueless.
I will definitely tell you.
Posted Mar 28, 18 · Last edited Mar 28, 18
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
If you want it to be externally investigated, then you should probably tell us all what happened because the screenshots aren't very clear. Then you obviously need to tell what causes you believe AAP treated you differently. Right now, I'm utterly clueless.
I will definitely tell you.[/quote]
Tell me as well
Posted Mar 28, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Well in sight of this post and idk if this is relevant or not. Doesn't matter if it is a dead threat or not you technically still threatened to hack someone's account Chicken and staff have the right to see it as they see fit. I was on and paying attention to chat that day and to me it just seemed that you wanted to get under Atom's skin to see how he would react to you saying such a thing. No one should be making any kind of threat to anyone....doesn't matter if it is a joke or not. Sorry just wanted to say my input on this scenario and shed some like cuz I was the one who brought it to AAP's attention in the first place cuz all staff should pay attention to chat just in case something like that occurs. So in a way if you want to hate on anyone it would be me. Sorry if it seemed wrong of me to bring it up to staff's attention but I felt like it was a right thing to do dead threat or not that kind of stuff isn't taken lightly on the server.

That's my input. Thanks for reading.
~Lys :3
Posted Mar 31, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices