Main Forum
Page
of 3

gushwin abusing primium to change to cow spawner --> creeper spawner

27 replies
This shouldn't be allowed in towns if they don't have build access, he is trolling abusing his powers and here is a photo of him doing it, he later changed it back after I told him I was going to post on here and he said I would get banned for "false reports"

maybe next time he will think before he goes into towns he has no rights to build in/ change spawners

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vmzx9y&s=9#.WrS7zUxFzcc
Attached Images
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
didn't work upload

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28qw3fl&s=9
Attached Images
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
this guy just was calling me a fag and he was trying to rip ppl off on spawners and he tped me to his plot and his spawner is still a cow spawner if any thing he is false reporting
Posted Mar 23, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
here is what the machine looks like working normally,

and more of his chat messages, if it uploaded right (it never says when its done uploading)
Attached Images
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
just because they donate doesn't mean that they should be able to troll/ grief without punishment.
clearly he changed the spawner and then changed it back in fear of getting banned, but if one of those creepers would have went off that he changed the spawner to it would have blown up my base.

I can charge any price for items that I feel are fair prices just because he doesn't agree with my prices means he should be allowed to grief me. hope the admins will see both sides fairly even though I'm not a donator.
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
more chat box, but if you guys have just check the chat log you can see what he is saying this will be the last post no more time for this guy, but clearly he thinks because he donated that you wont punish him.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i3riv9&s=9#.WrS_v0xFzcc
Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
i did not grife this noob he just tryed to rip ppl off and he did not need to tpa me to his place in the first place and i did not brake any thing on there so there for this is a false report
Posted Mar 23, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
i even wnet back and not on his place i gave him a free spawner and told him what to type to change it he needs to learn he cant rip ppl off
Posted Mar 23, 18
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Alright, settle down. First, orbit, that counts as griefing, but that’s not too severe of a grief from what it sounds like. But, you said he was “abusing permissions”. What do you mean by that because I am still very confused.

Also, Gushwin, from what it sounds like, he could also get a temporary mute or something for winding you up. Do you have screenshots or proof of him calling you names and stuff?
Thank you, and have a good day
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Mar 23, 18 · Last edited Mar 23, 18
sorry i dont but the thing is i changed it back be for he sent the report if any thing this is a false report

i just think he wants to cause problems i even gave him a free spawner
Posted Mar 23, 18 · Last edited Mar 23, 18
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices