Main Forum

Apologies.

1 reply
Dear Viewers,

I am here to inform you that I apologize for my actions on this server. This includes me being a loud mouth and not having empathy towards other players. I let my bitterness get the best of me whenever I am bored and have nothing to do. Nobody talks on the server frequently enough so it drives me to the point where I feel that I need to start up some type of conversation and break the silence. I tend to act immaturely towards other players because of how players don't really acknowledge my existence and need attention from other players, but the attention that I am getting is not the good attention. It's the kind of attention that gets you less attention and more enemies.

I tend to mostly put my anger out on dude0730. I would just be starting up a topic and dude0730 would get the wrong idea and start disrespecting me. I have no screenshots of this but instead of handling it maturely, I instead to try to "roast" him and instead just made the situation worst.

I have realized that twice the angry does not solve anything and I just hope that people on Barbercraft can forgive me for being just in general a salty and unlikable person. I have noticed that nobody is really welcoming me back whenever I join or never really respond to me. I realized that a lot of players on Barbercraft have me ignored and I find this a rightful punishment, but it make me feel lonely and have little hope to play on this server if the entire community dislikes me. I really enjoy the server and slimefun and how it is different than regular Minecraft. I don't want to live in exile because I am setting this town up for players to join and I'm putting effort into it, but I've realized nobody is going to join if nobody likes me.

I also tend to be a pain to people who don't use grammar correctly. Sometimes I am at fault of this, but I have come to know that there are kids on this server who don't know grammar very well. They just want to have fun, not focus on anything that they learned from school.

I hope that all that have ignored me or find me annoying can come to forgive me for my incompetence and ignorance and that we can eventually become friends. I only have one friend on the forums and that's Eric, which I appreciate, but I kind of feel lonely and I need friends to talk to. It also doesn't help that the group of friends that I am currently in don't play on the server and are kind of crazy and get worked up whenever I say something and it pisses me off to the point where I go on the server and take my anger out on people.

Thank you for your time, and I truly am sorry.
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Manager
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Good step forward, Everyone deserves a second chance. Hope to see more of you in the future
Posted Mar 10, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices