Main Forum

News Bc Build Showcases! Opportunity for Yt/Builder Stars!

3 replies
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey Logang what's poppin' *dabs* JK everybody, but now that I've gotten everyone's attention, you may or may not have heard of YouTube's response to Logan Paul's "Suicide Forest" video. Where essentially, YouTube content creators must have 4,000 watch minutes within the last year and at least 1,000 subscribers in order to monetize their content. Barbercraft missed the first milestone by quite a bit, only hitting around 1,700 watch minutes in the last year.

To elevate our content without getting gross and click baity - we're sort of bringing back an old series where we look at builds featured on the server. A "Barbercraft build Showcase"

So, how to get involved? Pretty much build anything really cool on the server, this can be arena, some art, a spawn, whatever you want! Ask myself to feature it in a Build Showcase video - having your build featured will count towards your builder star right off the bat. As I'm doing the video and you would like to be interviewed via Discord while recording, this will also count towards your YouTuber star.

The build can be done in either the Plotworld or the Donor Creative world and can be as large or as small as you'd like.

Thanks guys, if you have any questions - please feel free to let me know!
Posted Mar 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 8, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
*dabs in salute* :cool:
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Mar 8, 18
List
Undo
Helper