Main Forum

My Apology to Barbercraft

4 replies
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I want to apologize for anything I said to Pie and to everybody I have said rude things to. I was being immature, and I was letting Barbercraft down by saying the things I said to Pie. I was being so apathetic and insensitive to her feelings when I thought that she could just ignore the rude things I said to her. This all isn't how a mature staff member would handle things. I was being the immature person a 13 year old would be associated with.

This, my friends, is an example of what a staff member shouldn't do, just like Chicken said.

I am trying to see if there is some way I can pay for what I did, and if Eric decides that way is for me to say farewell to my staff rank, then so be it. I will deserve any punishment I get.
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Feb 15, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Premium
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Pie should also write an apology in this statement seeing as AAP went out of her way to apologize for defending herself.
~Lys :3
Posted Feb 15, 18
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
This was a good call AAP, proud of you stepping up and admitting your faults. This is good leadership on your behalf. I hope you meant everything you said and if so, you will remain on the staff team.

Thanks
Posted Feb 16, 18
List
Undo
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Yes, I mean every word I say, and I will make sure not to let down BC in the future. Thank you for the second chance
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Feb 16, 18 · OP
Thank you AAP. One thing im a little annoyed at is you thought you could just say those mean things and me no report you or do anything about it. I have emotions and actions to. and if you need anything, Let me know
I know what it feels like to be dissappointed in your self. I still am for getting muted. And... I want to be staff like you when im older and my mute hoppfully expires.

I couldnt think of a clever outro so, lemme just say,
Ima Savage 4 liiiffffffffeeeeee
#SallyOut
Posted Feb 16, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices