Main Forum

Survival World Reset

4 replies
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hello everyone, Eric here - today I bring the news that Barbercraft will be resetting its Survival world along with existing balances after for one, the existing Survival world has been in existence for many years and could use some cleaning up. There also needs to be mention of the Iron Golem grinder where users would use such grinders to acquire 10's of millions of in-game money. I know some people would prefer for us to just reset peoples economy but these users have put a lot of this money into their towns and such. The decision came recently after poll on the forums done by the admin Bosz. I understand that for a lot of the TPC players coming in fresh onto Barbercraft now have to restart two times total. This is my own fault, the reset of the world should have been done the same day the merge happened but because there was so much going on that it was an oversight that I apologize for it. The new Survival world will have a new Spawn when it's ready. Probably within the week. Additionally, the new Survival world will also contain a resource world that all players will be able to access. As a result of the reset all users will be able to use the /kit Sorry within the Survival world that allows them to get some additional goodies to smooth things over.
All donors will receive their donor amounts with an additional 20% so
Premium: 144,000
Diamond: 96,000
Gold: 60,000
Silver: 30,000
Bronze: 12,000
Additionally Member+ will be given money based off the fact they voted at least 20 times.
Member+ : 2500
Member: 1000

All McMMO progress and SlimeFun progress will carry over with the reset.
Much love everybody, after weighing the decision for many hours and consulting many people this reset is done with nothing but good intentions and with the goal of moving Barbercraft forward.
Posted Feb 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 4, 18
List
Undo
Gold
I, for one, welcome a reset. It keeps things fresh. And as a TPC vet, it does make it seem fair to us to have the playing field leveled.
76561198053703915.png

Am I happy? No. You see, I'm just a really good liar...
Posted Feb 4, 18 · Last edited Feb 4, 18
List
Undo
Premium
I agree with it one hundred billion percent! :p
funny-gifs-never-stop.gif
Posted Feb 4, 18
List
Undo
Yes, I agree completely. I feel this decision is best for the BC community, leveling the playing field has a compromise, which stinks, but like I said it'd be fair and imo that's the best route.
"I'm here to kick ass and drink whiskey, and Pilgrim... I'm all out of whiskey."
Posted Feb 4, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
After a little work and collaboration on everyone's behalf - the new Survival world is up and running! Expect a lot of cool dope shit coming soon. As for people owed their money feel free to do /claimcash to get some moneys!
Plugin made thanks to OLLIEZ4 <3
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices