Page
of 3

Pie209

21 replies
Helper
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Helper
Pie209 has been temp muted, perm muted, and temp banned multiple times.
yes perm muted means let them be free later.
That is exactly what I am thinking, but staff is too soft because she rages easily
Rules should be enforced, without exceptions and second, third, and fourth chances.
So, we should perm ban her?
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Jan 22, 18
Silver
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Koqlafied wrote:
Dinmark wrote:
Pie209 has been temp muted, perm muted, and temp banned multiple times.
yes perm muted means let them be free later.
ChickenZGaming wrote:
That is exactly what I am thinking, but staff is too soft because she rages easily
Rules should be enforced, without exceptions and second, third, and fourth chances.
So, we should perm ban her?
no i think she deserves perm mute and LESS privledges (*cough* not being allowed to use marry commands *cough*)
Posted Jan 22, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
no i think she deserves perm mute and LESS privledges (*cough* not being allowed to use marry commands *cough*)
So essentially a permanent ban? That's all she essentially does. Plus, she can annoy staff like TakoDahWolfy because of commandspy. But I am in full agreement that she deserves to be perma banned.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Jan 22, 18
List
Undo
Gold
Level 4
LEVEL 4
The user has been jailed for 48 hours. She has been muted a few times and been temporarily banned once. If she decides to break the rules once more, she will be permanently banned.
Posted Jan 22, 18
List
Undo
Silver
Level 2
LEVEL 2
The user has been jailed for 48 hours. She has been muted a few times and been temporarily banned once. If she decides to break the rules once more, she will be permanently banned.
hey sort of unrelated but just curious what jailed means 😛
Posted Jan 22, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Jailed is essentially what it looks like. You are trapped into a box essentially and can't really bother anyone. You can't tp out of it, but you can still do commands.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Jan 22, 18
List
Undo
Gold
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Jailed is essentially what it looks like. You are trapped into a box essentially and can't really bother anyone. You can't tp out of it, but you can still do commands.
Lol wow. So, this would be the same thing as sitting at spawn and just talking, and wouldn't have any impact on anything
(especially if this didn't involve physical grief and just involved chat related things).
I make memes.

Disco_sheep_by_lockrikard-d6xo4oa.gif

middleparrot.gif rightparrot.gifparrot.gif
partyparrot.gif
congapartyparrot.gif

Posted Jan 22, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Lol wow. So, this would be the same thing as sitting at spawn and just talking, and wouldn't have any impact on anything
(especially if this didn't involve physical grief and just involved chat related things).
nicky deadass tryna get into the staff game again
+ why tf staff asking what they should do? yall mans make ur decision yourselves
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jan 22, 18
List
Undo
Gold
Level 4
LEVEL 4
+ why tf staff asking what they should do? yall mans make ur decision yourselves
lol.
I make memes.

Disco_sheep_by_lockrikard-d6xo4oa.gif

middleparrot.gif rightparrot.gifparrot.gif
partyparrot.gif
congapartyparrot.gif

Posted Jan 23, 18
Helper
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Helper
Helpers that aren’t opped can’t perm ban people
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Jan 23, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Top Posters
NoticeNotices