Main Forum
Page
of 2

Staff App... o.o

12 replies
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times:- I am Premium and I’ve voted 50 times. I understand that it’s quite low, but I’m going to try and vote more. I was also helping other people vote and not voting myself. I never really found the point in doing it for myself, when I could help other people vote when they need it more.

-Age (14 and up required):- 15, almost 16. My birthday will be in a few weeks.

-Name (Last name not required):- Sarah

-Skype: (required for chat with text):- My Skype name is Sarah_Rar.

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server?:-I can’t really say what unique contributions I can bring when I’m not really sure myself, but for all that I can, I will try to help with whatever, however along the way something happens to be added to the server, then I guess I did my part in contributing.

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day?:-Yes, I am willing to vote every other day, or if I can every day.

-Have you made a YT video for this server?:- No, but I was thinking about it a while ago and never really uploaded it or even edited it.

-If yes would you continue making videos?:- I can maybe try too, but I can’t promise they will be 100% good.

-Have you had previous issues with staff?:- No, I have not had any issues with any staff member that, of which I know of.

-Why you think you are fit for this role?:- I think I’m fit for this role because I like helping people and I can help with plugins and such.

-Are you able to advertise the server?:- I can try my best to advertise this server an appropriate way, but sadly I can not promise anything.

-How many stars do you have?:- I have one, but I will be gaining another star soon.

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums?:- I do, but not really on the forums I usually tell online staff and/or Eric, but I have reported some before.

-Do you report players who cause issues?:- I do report them to online staff, and offline staff, If no one answers I have reported on the forums a few times, but they are usually solved.

-Are you active on the forums?- Yes, I am active when I can be.

-What is your full AR time?- My full AR time is 19 days and 14 hours. I did have a lot more, but however it has been reset, but as most people know I’m on BC quite a lot.

-Building experience (1-10) Screenshots appreciated:- I would personally say my building is a 5, sometimes it can be decent other times it can look like complete trash.

-Some of your strengths with server work:- One of my strengths would have to be working with plugins, and configs a bit. I usually enjoy messing with plugins to see what they can do and/or try to fix them, and I’ve been doing that for over 6 years or more now.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes, I have read them.

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc:- Yes, I agree to the guidelines.
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 9, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I'm on the phone, so I can't rlly give my opinion to every question, but See Sareh! The staff app isnt bad at all! I actually think it's rlly good!
Posted Jan 7, 18
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
No its bad
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
It rlly makes me sad u think that way... ; (
Posted Jan 7, 18
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
This staff application is really good. Good luck Sareh!
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Jan 7, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
BANGER
XXX on a killstreak
Posted Jan 7, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Where'd you go? We've all missed you :cry:
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
First of all, YES! SARAH, I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. Second of all, ZarZar, where the fuck have you been?
Well, K-Pop will be the death of me. I can't even breathe properly anymore.
Posted Jan 8, 18
List
Undo
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I have two suggestions for you. 1. Under the section where you explain why you’re fit for staff, you should probably add some more detail there. This way, you can STAND OUT more and have a greater chance of getting into staff. 2. You should consider getting some more stars because you only have your Donor and Veteran right now. This also will help your chances of getting into staff.

Otherwise... good application! And I wish you luck getting into staff!
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Jan 9, 18 · Last edited Jan 9, 18
Premium
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Ik I have help with builds and never got the star, because I never really cared on getting them, and the youtuber one is not a big deal. :)
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices