Raptor's Real Staff Application

6 replies
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times* Gold with 252 Votes
-Age (14 and up required): 15

-Name (Last name not required): Jacob

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) I'm on the discord server, so if you would like it I can dm you it.

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I'm on a lot, and will continue to be on a lot. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand, even the most ridiculous requests. I'm a fast learner, which can help me if I ever need to learn how to work something, I can always to make sure new players stay, and enjoy their first few hours on barbercraft.

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? I do already (So yeah)

-Have you made a YT video for this server? I have, my youtuber star proves it, but if it must be linked I'll edit this and link it.

-If yes would you continue making videos? Well yeah :d

-How many stars do you have? Youtuber, Donor, Veteran, Builder, Voter.

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! Yeah, quite a few times but I feel like I've bettered myself.

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I've had some past experience being a moderator for a smaller server, around Barbercraft's size, but the server had no anti-cheat, or it was an extremely bad one, but we barely had an issue with hackers because I would always catch them. I also try to have fun with everyone, and I feel like I make just decisions. I am very fair and when deciding punishments they are just another person, not a friend nor foe, but a random person. I am really interested in helping in the server as a staff member, as I've always enjoyed the server and it's community and want to give back by helping keep barbercraft safe, fun and friendly.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Twitch, Youtube, Social Media ( I stream quite often)

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) Haven't found any

-Do you report players who cause issues? Lilboosyitch.
-Are you active on the forums? 250 Posts is pretty active I think

-What is your full AR time? So it currently says 28 days, 8 hours and 10 minutes. (I found my old staff app under raptorinhd and I updated it (http://mc-barbercraft.com/forums/m/25360702/viewthread/26151715-raptorinhds-staff-application)

-Building experience (1-10) Screen shots appreciated: Oof probably a 3

-Some of your strengths with server work: Well when it comes to console and stuff like that, I'm not very efficient so I would have to be taught, but I can always teach myself. When it comes to punishments, i like to think i'm fair. I do have a strict no hacking policy though, and I feel like I find a nice middle between strict and relaxed when it comes to following the rules. I also know world edit if that helps at all.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I have :)

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
You got it. Agreed.

Feedback appreciated would like to make it as good as possible :)
Attached Images
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 11, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
A couple of things:
1. You missed the first question.
2. You should provide pictures of your builds.
3. Add more content
4. Get more AR time even though you are a long time member.

Otherwise, good luck, and you have my approval.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Firstable I want to say that raptor "evolved" a lot in this last week...

More Than enought

More Than enought (again)

Hey Jacob!

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public) I'm on the discord server, so if you would like it I can dm you it.

Fine

What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I'm on a lot, and will continue to be on a lot. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand, even the most ridiculous requests. I'm a fast learner, which can help me if I ever need to learn how to work something, I can always to make sure new players stay, and enjoy their first few hours on barbercraft.

It might not look like (because it only has 3 lines), but when I made My staff app, I realized that this part is really hard,
just because it has the words "unique contributions", and bc staff members do basicly everthing possible, so I find this Detailed

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? I do already

I guess thats a yes...?

-Have you made a YT video for this server? I have, my youtuber star proves it, but if it must be linked I'll edit this and link it.

I linked it in my staff app, but I rlly dont know if u need to do so...

-If yes would you continue making videos? Well yeah

Good!

Thats it... U have the 5 stars u need... Thats Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Awesome!

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! Yeah, quite a few times but I feel like I've bettered myself.

Now your a lot more mature, so imma ignore this part...

-Why you think you are fit for this role? I've had some past experience being a moderator for a smaller server, around Barbercraft's size, but the server had no anti-cheat, or it was an extremely bad one, but we barely had an issue with hackers because I would always catch them. I also try to have fun with everyone, and I feel like I make just decisions. I am very fair and when deciding punishments they are just another person, not a friend nor foe, but a random person. I am really interested in helping in the server as a staff member, as I've always enjoyed the server and it's community and want to give back by helping keep barbercraft safe, fun and friendly.

Awesome!

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Twitch, Youtube, Social Media.

Fine, I guess

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attatched please) Haven't found any

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) No problems here as of late.

...x2

Yeah, it is.

-What is your full AR time? So it currently says 4 days and 18 hours, but a lot of people can vouch for me, including my enjin profile. First comment on it was October 24th, 2014. Eric can vouch for me (I hope) Rowdy can, even Bosz if he remembers me. My Ar time also reset because of name changes and such, (rivers326 and RaptorInHD)

Same happened to me, But I didnt change my username ;(

3 is the 3rd number... at least your honest!

-Some of your strengths with server work: Well when it comes to console and stuff like that, I'm not very efficient so I would have to be taught, but I can always teach myself. When it comes to punishments, i like to think i'm fair. I do have a strict no hacking policy though, and I feel like I find a nice middle between strict and relaxed when it comes to following the rules.

The first time on this threat that I say this looks incomplete...

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I have

K...

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc.
You got it. Agreed.

Feedback appreciated would like to make it as good as possible

Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Good... I give this a awesome grading of 8.5/10... maybe add some detail in strenghts with server work section... Thats it, Cya Later!
...´s are my thing... without them, my Life would be Corrupted...

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 7, 18
List
Undo
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
A couple of things:
1. You missed the first question.
2. You should provide pictures of your builds.
3. Add more content
4. Get more AR time even though you are a long time member.

Otherwise, good luck, and you have my approval.
Thanks for the feedback :)
ESKETIT
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Firstable I want to say that raptor "evolved" a lot in this last week...

More Than enought

More Than enought (again)

Hey Jacob!

Fine

It might not look like (because it only has 3 lines), but when I made My staff app, I realized that this part is really hard,
just because it has the words "unique contributions", and bc staff members do basicly everthing possible, so I find this Detailed

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? I do already

I guess thats a yes...?

I linked it in my staff app, but I rlly dont know if u need to do so...

-If yes would you continue making videos? Well yeah

Good!

Thats it... U have the 5 stars u need... Thats Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Awesome!

Now your a lot more mature, so imma ignore this part...

Awesome!

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Twitch, Youtube, Social Media.

Fine, I guess

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) No problems here as of late.

...x2

Yeah, it is.

-What is your full AR time? So it currently says 4 days and 18 hours, but a lot of people can vouch for me, including my enjin profile. First comment on it was October 24th, 2014. Eric can vouch for me (I hope) Rowdy can, even Bosz if he remembers me. My Ar time also reset because of name changes and such, (rivers326 and RaptorInHD)

Same happened to me, But I didnt change my username ;(

3 is the 3rd number... at least your honest!

-Some of your strengths with server work: Well when it comes to console and stuff like that, I'm not very efficient so I would have to be taught, but I can always teach myself. When it comes to punishments, i like to think i'm fair. I do have a strict no hacking policy though, and I feel like I find a nice middle between strict and relaxed when it comes to following the rules.

The first time on this threat that I say this looks incomplete...

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I have

K...

You got it. Agreed.

Feedback appreciated would like to make it as good as possible

Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Good... I give this a awesome grading of 8.5/10... maybe add some detail in strenghts with server work section... Thats it, Cya Later!

Hey thanks for the feedback. I'll try to add some detail in the strengths section. :)
ESKETIT
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Bronze
Level 3
LEVEL 3

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? I do already (S yeah)

-If yes would you continue making videos? Well yeah 😃

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: Twitch, Youtube, Social Media ( I stream quite often)

-Some of your strengths with server work: Well when it comes to console and stuff like that, I'm not very efficient so I would have to be taught, but I can always teach myself. When it comes to punishments, i like to think i'm fair. I do have a strict no hacking policy though, and I feel like I find a nice middle between strict and relaxed when it comes to following the rules. I also know world edit if that helps at all.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes I have 🙂

You got it. Agreed.

Feedback appreciated would like to make it as good as possible 🙂
Good job Raptor. I would say you have matured a bit since you came on a couple of months ago. I wish you the best of luck getting into staff!
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Jan 8, 18
List
Undo
Gold
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Added a Player Report and Updated AR Time.
ESKETIT
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices