Main Forum

2018 is going bad so far

5 replies
Premium
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I know that I posted it on my wall so I will post it here as well but 2018 isn't going well so far. I just lost a family member due to a tragic fire that happened at 1:30 am on January 5, 2015 and the family lost everything even my cousin on my mom's side of the family. My uncle tried to save him but was too late to save my cousin. I also lost my job due to the fact that I got lazy and didn't show up on time so it was on me and that doesn't bother me as much as the loss of the family member. If I am not on BC for a while it's because i'm trying to get myself back on track with my emotions and wanted time to myself and the family I have in FL with me.
~Lys :3
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP
List
Undo
[Member] WinterAir
WinterAir @ Play.mc-barbercraft.co...
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I'm sorry to hear that the year is not going well for you, I hope everything becomes better. Stay positive.
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Jan 6, 18
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Im sorry... wow... That actually almost made me cry ;( Hope u get well...
...´s are my thing... without them, my Life would be Corrupted...

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 6, 18
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Hey Lys, I'm so sorry to hear about everything that happened! Just keep in mind that just because your year started rough doesn't mean it always has to be that way. Your break is more than okay- do what you have to do to get better. Also keep in mind you have many friends amongst Barbercraft 🙂
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
If it means anything to you, I can pray for you, and bring it up to my old youth group to keep you and family in prayer as well. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm here if you need someone to talk to. :]
Posted Jan 6, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Same As misguisedFade! Lys is da best, so she deservs everything :p!
...´s are my thing... without them, my Life would be Corrupted...

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 6, 18 · Last edited Jan 6, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices