Main Forum
Page
of 2

Staff App.

12 replies
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*- I am premium and I have 175 votes,

-Age (14 and up required): 18

-Name (Last name not required): Jessica

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public): Most staff have it and I have recently gotten on discord and I have the bc group chat thing.

-What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I'm a pretty active person on BarberCraft as you can see by my ar time and I don't plan on playing less anytime soon. I would try my best to calm down a heated situation or conversation. I actually like helping people with anything that they may need done or help on. I have also been on BarberCraft since it started so I know everyone on pretty well and the rules.

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes, I am. I have my voter star and I have been slacking off on voting but ill make sure I get back on it. (Yes I do realize 175 votes isnt that many for my AR but ill try my hardest to remember to do it every day).

-Have you made a YT video for this server? No, but hopefully I will in the future.

-If yes would you continue making videos? Most definitely.

-How many stars do you have? I now have 4 stars, my donor star, voter star, my veteran star and my builder star. I'll try my hardest to get my youtube star and make that youtube video.

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! Yes, I have had a couple of issues with staff, but I have learned from my mistakes and I have tried to stay away from issues like that.

-Why do you think you are fit for this role? I feel like I have actually matured this last year. I am a pretty helpful person or at least I think so and I have learned from my mistakes in the past. I also want the people who play on BarberCraft to feel welcomed and to be happy while they're playing on it.

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I actually have had a couple of friends from other servers and in real life join and then they invited more people

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attached please) I actually haven't found any glitches on barber but if I did I'd make sure to report it.

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) Yes, I have reported a few people.
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forum/m/25360702/viewthread/23302107-nickok-ben87x-xbre
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forum/m/25360702/viewthread/28152889-leahthelobster

-Are you active on the forums? Yeah, I'm on the forums 24/7 I just don't really reply to many posts.

-What is your full AR time? 101 days, 9 hours and 30 minutes.

-Building experience (1-10) Screenshots appreciated: As I have said before, I used to be an advanced builder on another server but I stopped building so I kind of suck at it now. And on the 1-10 scale, a 5 maybe?

-Some of your strengths with server work: I'm not that good with commands considering I haven't been staff for more than a year on a server. Although I do still remember WorldEdit quite well I could always learn more on it if necessary or if I forgot. I actually have a mod with worldedit and I could practice on it. I could also learn some plugin work if someone couldn't do it or if it's necessary for me to know.

-Have you read the Barbercraft Staff Guidelines? Yes, I have.

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree. (:
eJzzSi0udkkMzkhNLeACk8UKiUWpCsWlGQrFqRWZXM45pbnFlRB538y81OSixLQSLt_80rySxMy8Yi4jU1M4NgAALQYZVg~~.png
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Member+ and above ONLY *Must have voted at least 50+ times*- I am premium and I have 175 votes,

175 votes is already aceptable

More than enought

Hey Jessica!

-Skype: (required for chat with text): (Don't have to post if you're not comfortable having it public): Most staff have it and I have recently gotten on discord and I have the bc group chat thing.

Fair

-What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I'm a pretty active person on BarberCraft as you can see by my ar time. I would try my best to calm down a heated situation or conversation. I actually like helping people with anything that they may need done or help on. I have also been on BarberCraft since it started so I know everyone on pretty well and the rules.

Idk why, but i feel like something is missing here...

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes, I am. I have my voter star and I have been slacking off on voting but ill make sure I get back on it.

hmmm... 175 votes in a 101 days full ar time is not enought... but ill trust you

-Have you made a YT video for this server? No, but hopefully I will in the future.

Thats rlly bad... making yt videos is probably the best way of advertising the server

-How many stars do you have? I now have 3 stars, my donor star, voter star, and my builder star. I'll try my hardest to get my youtube star and make that youtube video.

3 is enought

-Have you had previous issues with staff? Be honest! Yes, I have had a couple of issues with staff, but I have learned from my mistakes and I have tried to stay away from issues like that.

at least you were honest :p

-Why do you think you are fit for this role? I feel like I have actually matured this last year. I am a pretty helpful person or at least I think so and I have learned from my mistakes in the past. I also want the people who play on BarberCraft to feel welcomed and to be happy while they're playing on it.

One more time... i feel like something is missing...

-Are you able to advertise the server? If so explain how: I actually have had a couple of friends from other servers and in real life join and then they invited more people

Ok

-Do you report bugs and glitches you find on the forums? (Links attached please) I actually haven't found any glitches on barber but if I did I'd make sure to report it.

Fair

-Do you report players who cause issues? (Links attached please) Yes, I have reported a few people.
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forum/m/25360702/viewthread/23302107-nickok-ben87x-xbre
http://www.mc-barbercraft.com/forum/m/25360702/viewthread/28152889-leahthelobster

Good!

-Are you active on the forums? Yeah, I'm on the forums 24/7 I just don't really reply to many posts.

i see...

NOT ENOUGHT... DID U RLLY FELT 101 DAYS WERE ENOUGHT? WELL... YOUR CRAZY THEN... jk, just wow...

-Building experience (1-10) Screenshots appreciated: As I have said before, I used to be an advanced builder on another server but I stopped building so I kind of suck at it now.

What about the (1/10) scale?

-Some of your strengths with server work: I'm not that good with commands but as I said I have knowledge of world edit but I can always learn more if needed. Moderation and making new members feel welcomed.

ANd for the last time... something is missing...

I trust this

Final note you must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, refusal to vote, etc. I agree. (:

Good... could be better, but good... I give this app a 6,5/10... maybe get that utube vid out, and u get a 7,5/10... This is rlly not meant to be mean, i just want you to know that Jess, but you can do a lot bettter :) cya in your next application!
...´s are my thing... without them, my Life would be Corrupted...

- RealBikas
Posted Dec 31, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3

175 votes is already aceptable

More than enought

Hey Jessica!

Fair

-What unique contributions can you bring toward the server? I'm a pretty active person on BarberCraft as you can see by my ar time. I would try my best to calm down a heated situation or conversation. I actually like helping people with anything that they may need done or help on. I have also been on BarberCraft since it started so I know everyone on pretty well and the rules.

Idk why, but i feel like something is missing here...

-Are you willing to vote at least every other day? Yes, I am. I have my voter star and I have been slacking off on voting but ill make sure I get back on it.

hmmm... 175 votes in a 101 days full ar time is not enought... but ill trust you

Thats rlly bad... making yt videos is probably the best way of advertising the server

-How many stars do you have? I now have 3 stars, my donor star, voter star, and my builder star. I'll try my hardest to get my youtube star and make that youtube video.

3 is enought

at least you were honest :p

One more time... i feel like something is missing...

Ok

Fair

Good!

i see...

NOT ENOUGHT... DID U RLLY FELT 101 DAYS WERE ENOUGHT? WELL... YOUR CRAZY THEN... jk, just wow...

-Building experience (1-10) Screenshots appreciated: As I have said before, I used to be an advanced builder on another server but I stopped building so I kind of suck at it now.

What about the (1/10) scale?

-Some of your strengths with server work: I'm not that good with commands but as I said I have knowledge of world edit but I can always learn more if needed. Moderation and making new members feel welcomed.

ANd for the last time... something is missing...

I trust this

Good... could be better, but good... I give this app a 6,5/10... maybe get that utube vid out, and u get a 7,5/10... This is rlly not meant to be mean, i just want you to know that Jess, but you can do a lot bettter :) cya in your next application!
I edited and added a bit more detail. I have been working on that youtube video btw. Thanks tho. <3
eJzzSi0udkkMzkhNLeACk8UKiUWpCsWlGQrFqRWZXM45pbnFlRB538y81OSixLQSLt_80rySxMy8Yi4jU1M4NgAALQYZVg~~.png
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Level 1
LEVEL 1
A very good application I'm impressed, good luck Jessie, hope you get staff! Oh wait You dont need staff, staff needs you. Another impossible fact.XD
GET DAXED SON!
Posted Jan 1, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
A very good application I'm impressed, good luck Jessie, hope you get staff! Oh wait You dont need staff, staff needs you. Another impossible fact.XD
Thank youuu! <3
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
WOOO FINALLY! Good luck!!!
Posted Jan 1, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I actually think you can get staff... with the detail you added, I give this a 8/10... Good luck Jess! <3

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 1, 18
List
Undo
Member+
Level 1
LEVEL 1
oh, and I just realized, in the stars section, u shouldve added the veteran star... it counts as a star!

- RealBikas
Posted Jan 1, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I have no idea why I didn't see this earlier. I think you are a really good candidate for staff. Good luck!
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Jan 2, 18
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I have no idea why I didn't see this earlier. I think you are a really good candidate for staff. Good luck!
WOOO FINALLY! Good luck!!!
thank yall. <3
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices