Main Forum

Xxcookid123xX's report -Rowdyboy02

8 replies
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
The user has clearly admitted to using hacks. This user has been warned before by other staff members. This is unacceptable and will result in a perm ban.
Attached Images
I don't always play on a MC server, but when I do... BarberCraft
Posted Dec 24, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Helper
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Helper
Nice job Rowdy!
Sometimes, a really good lie is better than the truth
Posted Dec 24, 17
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Just adding onto this report, he then logged in from an alt account knowing it would be considered ban evasion then further caused issues on the server.
Attached Images
Posted Dec 24, 17
Dislike
List
Undo
biggest destruction ever done to BC in years (1940 colourized)
Posted Dec 24, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2

Not the biggest. Actually, it's quite common; People that habitually break the rules and do so in a blatant manner. Whether spamming repeatedly or using a hacked client, a rule breaker should be punished. Justify your actions however you may like. Breaking the rules is the issue here. Unfortunately, this has lead to a perm ban. Any user has the right to create an appeal to their punishment. If you plan to do so, please be sure the appeal is in the appropriate forum. Sorry, Xxcookid123xX that it has come to this, but rules are rules and when broken the rule breaker should see a form of punishment.
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP

Not the biggest. Actually, it's quite common; People that habitually break the rules and do so in a blatant manner. Whether spamming repeatedly or using a hacked client, a rule breaker should be punished. Justify your actions however you may like. Breaking the rules is the issue here. Unfortunately, this has lead to a perm ban. Any user has the right to create an appeal to their punishment. If you plan to do so, please be sure the appeal is in the appropriate forum. Sorry, Xxcookid123xX that it has come to this, but rules are rules and when broken the rule breaker should see a form of punishment.
define unfortunate and permanent
Posted Dec 25, 17
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2
If I were to define those words in context to the post and in the application that I meant them to be applied:

Unfortunate: I am sorry that this happened. (Honest truth I am)
Permanent: This ban will remain unless an acceptable appeal is made, unlike a temp ban that has an expected expire date.
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
If I were to define those words in context to the post and in the application that I meant them to be applied:

Permanent: This ban will remain unless an acceptable appeal is made, unlike a temp ban that has an expected expire date.

dont be sorry because it has 0 meaning
and permanent its not really perm as i am on RN
Posted Dec 25, 17
Premium
Level 2
LEVEL 2

dont be sorry because it has 0 meaning
and permanent its not really perm as i am on RN

You are now IP banned from Barbercraft, for continued use of an ALT to evade your initial ban. Proof of this can be found in this very thread where Xxcookid123xX claims to be online with another account during his ban. Sorry for the delay on this issue. It is now resolved, but thanks, everyone, for your support in making BC an enjoyable community for MC players.
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices