Main Forum

Elf_Wrk Builder Application

3 replies
Member+
Age – 13.
Do you have Skype? No.
Do you have a Builder Star? Yes, I sure do.
Are you familiar with World Edit? Of course, I've been using World Edit for a long time.
Do you have shaders? No, but I do have optifine.
Are you willing to vote every other day? Yes, I will vote everyday.
Full AR time – 1 day, 12 hours, and 10 minutes.
What are you best at building? Parkour maps, maybe even lobbies for any upcoming minigames.
Do you have any weaknesses when it comes to building? Yes, when it comes to building without World Edit, I have a few weaknesses including how much time it takes.
Do you agree not to abuse your powers? Yes.
Have you read the Barbercraft Builder Guidelines? Yes, I have read the guidelines multiple times.
Final note: You must agree that your staff rank is subject to termination at any time most likely due to inactivity, attitude issues, lying on your staff app, lack of commitment, etc. Yes, I agree that if I am not active, being rude, lying, and lacking commitment to my rank, I shall be demoted and I will not complain.
Attached Images
Posted Dec 18, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 23, 17
Helper
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Helper
Wow, very well done.
Just uh.. maybe work on your AR time and that might be all, unless there's something else I'm missing, lol.
But besides that I think you did a very good job!
Auto correct can go straight to he'll
Posted Dec 18, 17
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
I have to agree with Luna here. You need more AR time because this shows you are active in the community.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Dec 18, 17
Gold
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Try add some different pictures because I feel like building parkour maps is quite easy.
Posted Dec 18, 17
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices