Attached Images
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Aug 15, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Damn, yet again another bunch of trouble makers. Sorry I couldn't be there to deal with it. I guess there's just gonna be two more days of that crap. Hope y'all stay around until I get back to deal with all of it. Sorry again. Very bad time for me to be banned. As I mentioned in another report, Bosz ain't able to get on right now fully. :cry:
The Welcome Back AI, created by yours truly, Creator3.
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Its fine we can deal with it.
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Its fine we can deal with it.
That's good, just tell everyone online to /ignore the users causing a disruption. Sorry again that staff can't be there to do anything about it. Embarrassing it is, really.
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Gold
I miss chu dax ;-; i need you...soon i'll be chasing them all away... ;-; please save them from me... i probs deserve a ban
Its Mine not invader >:(
Posted Aug 15, 17
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I miss chu dax ;-; i need you...soon i'll be chasing them all away... ;-; please save them from me... i probs deserve a ban
No, sorry, I won't be back until my ban is finished. Usually on any other staff team this shouldn't be an issue, however on BarberCraft staff team, truth be told only only 2 of them are really active. Bosz and me. Eric gets on daily but only for about an hour. We need more staff and we need less inactivity. :idea:
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Both users have been banned and IP banned. Definitely an abuse of their privileges on Barbercraft and I don't think they would return anyways.

Many thanks for the report - sorry you guys had to go through this.
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Players Reporting: syrinborg and mariuslys
Reason: Trolling, Disrespect, Spamming, Advertising
Proof: Attached
By the way Chicken, I was just rechecking the recent reports, as I usually do and I noticed in the screenshots you said "I'll ban them, dw" What did you mean by this?
Posted Aug 20, 17
List
Undo
Premium
Level 3
LEVEL 3
By the way Chicken, I was just rechecking the recent reports, as I usually do and I noticed in the screenshots you said "I'll ban them, dw" What did you mean by this?
I usually do this to give other players the sense that this will be taken care of, of course, I do not have the power to actually ban people. Even though, they will be banned a few hours after. If this is an issue, I will gladly stop saying it, but I try to use comfort, not force to handle the problem.
Member of Barbercraft since August 30, 2014
Posted Aug 20, 17 · OP
Mod
Level 4
LEVEL 4
I usually do this to give other players the sense that this will be taken care of, of course, I do not have the power to actually ban people. Even though, they will be banned a few hours after. If this is an issue, I will gladly stop saying it, but I try to use comfort, not force to handle the problem.
Ah, it just seemed quite, threatening? I guess. Maybe just next time warn them that what they're doing is against the rules and if they continue you will report it
Posted Aug 20, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
NoticeNotices